Thursday, November 25, 2010

I'm thankful for...



my family. 
my family is always there for me- so constant and supportive.  i would not be where I am today if it weren't for their love and support.

my friends.  your friends are the family you get to choose, and i've chose a wonderful, supportive group of people to surround myself with.

my pets.  i'm so thankful for my cat, neo.  he is the most amazing son any kitty-mommy would want.  i am also thankful for apollo, zeus, and athena- they are the best puppies in the world!



my voice.  i am thankful to have a gift, and smart enough to know i need to share it with the world.

nature. i am thankful for the wonderful world we live in, we just now need to learn how to take care of it better. 

love.  love is everywhere, and i love it.  i'm thankful to have been in love before, and excited for the next round.

laughter.  laughter makes the world go round.


literature. i love escaping to another world through reading, there is really nothing better.


music.   no need to elaborate.  music keeps me going.

cinema.  might seem shallow, but cinema makes me SO happy, I can't even express.  it is similar to literature, escaping to another world through the screen is priceless.


Suffice to say,  I'm very thankful for my life.  Life is TOO short to not live every day to the fullest, and be the best person you can be.  I am excited to eat delicious food with my family tonight.  I hope you all have wonderful Thanksgivings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment