Saturday, March 14, 2009

Work, Work, Work...

Hello fellow blogspotters?? Anyone there?

Today I have done nothing but work.  I've also fell in love, with Shosta and Proko.  No Tim I'm not cheating on you, don't worry.  I'm referring to Shostakovich and Prokofiev.  I have quite alot to learn about them for my test and I've been listening to their music today and I have to say, quite exceptional. 

I love finding new composers that I really truly enjoy.  Speaking of, Milhaud is amazing...his La Creation du Monde is like sex...only better, well not really...different.  But amazing, if I haven't emphasized that quality already.  :)

I'm sure this entry is a relief to those of you who read my short-story on Sex and the City from yesterday.  Speaking of the lovely show, I am ordering the rest of the seasons tomorrow.  I'm so excited, I can't wait to see the rest of them! :)

I have to say, I really enjoy blogging....I learn alot about myself reading my own writing.  I use to think I was a horrible writer and couldn't even string two words together.  But in writing more and more I have discovered that this is untrue.  And I'm glad. :) I really didn't not want to be labeled as a retarded singer.  I didn't really think I was, but I am glad I am not all the same. 

I have Catherine Malfitano's Performance Class on Monday and I've done massive amounts of prep over break for it so I'm very excited.  I hope I give an impressing and honest performance. I think I will, if I'm not too tired from studying that is.  

Till next time all :)


No comments:

Post a Comment